Saturday, February 21, 2009
Recovering
Sorry I've been terrible about blogging. I've been fairly sick for the past two weeks, and after seeing multiple doctors, it appears that I both acquired a stomach fungus and got a virus that has taken all of my energy from me. I didn't go to school at all this week, and spent so much time in bed watching TV that one of the support beams under my butt actually broke the other day! It's been a bit discouraging to be this sick and not be able to do what I have come to do, but I'm slowing taking on my responsibilities again and hoping for the best. Today a volunteer arrives who is a current student at Colorado College and knows one of my family friends, James Hancock. I also just got an email from another childhood friend, Andrew Gross, who is in Arequipa and wants to get together! Random. Anyway, I clearly don't have much to report much since I haven't been at school, but hopefully will have more to report after next week, which is our last week of summer school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment